Writing prompt #9
I’m trying something a bit different this week. Instead of an image, I have a sound that I hope will spark something for you.
Click to play. Maybe close your eyes. Or eat a biscuit. That’s what I’m doing.
New to weekly flash fiction? Some folk and I were talking on my Facebook page about flash fiction, and how it is super fun but can be hard to get started.
So, to (hopefully) help your writing brain warm up, I’m going to put up a weekly writing prompt. There’s no pressure to share what you write, at all, but if you want to, please do pop a link in the comments!
Brilliant contributions this week! Seriously. Read them all.
- Jodi’s twist made me so happy!
- JJ let his very beautiful cats do the storytelling
- Ali’s descriptors always take my breath away
- Lee-Anne will grip you by the throat
- Victoria talks to a sad (but brilliant) dystopian future